Friday, May 29, 2009

Under Construction


It's official. The backyard is officially under construction. Sorry Ruby no more competition on the worlds best weeds. :) Now that Isaac is old enough he wants to play out doors more & his backyard was not the place. Lets just say I would loose him back there. Poor Simon has wanted to fix up the yard for so long now but time had always been against him. Also it can become very expensive very fast. So he got tired the other day & said I don't care it's going to get done. It may not be our dream backyard but it is going to be a place where the kids can play & hang out for now. Isaac had so much fun "helping" his daddy. He came in and told me "my daddy is making me a new backyard". :) Well check back for new pictures as each weekend we will be making progress.  



1 comment:

Rubyellen said...

haha... i guess i win! but then i backyard is getting torn down soon too! haha... we will call it a tie!