Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I am going thru posting withdrawals

I know, I know, it's been sooooo long since I have even been on this page. A series of technological mishaps attributed to my misfortune. But all is well in the world again & I want to start the new year in technology style! I cannot promise a daily update but I will try my best to post something every week. So what have you all missed.......

1. Isaac turned 4
2. Izzy turned 1
3. WE HAVE A BACKYARD!!!!! woooo hooooo
4. My B.F. & her hubby are having a baby
5. Simon & I celebrated 8 years of marriage
6. Did I mention we have a backyard???

There is much more but these are the highlights. I will try to post some pictures real soon & show some recaps of this past year. So e-mail me, text, call me, to hold me accountable to my blogging commitment. PLEASE!!!!!

No comments: