Tuesday, January 20, 2009

He fell off the wagon

We have been very successfully potty training Isaac.....well that was until yesterday. For the past two weeks he has been out of diapers with no accidents. Last night we had an eye appointment by our pastors house, so we were also going to visit afterward. Thank God I packed for that! I had an extra pair of sweats & chonies (underwear). For the evening I packed a diaper & P.J.'s. Well I went into my exam, all was great. Then it was Simon's turn, Isaac asked to go to the bathroom a few times so we did. When he asked the 3rd time I realized he was not asking he had already gone! So daddy put him in the car and changed him. Now off to our pastors house. They have 6 kids so Isaac LOVES to hang out with them. Now let me explain something there house is literally 2 min. from the eye doc. As we are pulling onto the street they live off of Isaac lets us know he has to go potty. No he did not have to go, he already DID go, AGAIN! So we had to change him again. I really thought for sure we were out of the woods but I guess not. Well I will keep you all posted on the progress....

No comments: